29th – 2nd of June 2020
ASCO Annual Meeting will be held in Chicago from the 29th – 2nd of June 2020. The ASCO Annual Meeting brings together oncology professionals from all over the world to learn about the latest treatments to help people living with a diagnosis of cancer.
Reserve your spot to discover, engage, connect, and ultimately make a difference in global cancer care. Early Registration and Hotel Reservation Deadline: April 22, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET.
This year’s Meeting will feature:
- Evidence-based educational techniques to drive home important teaching points
- Session formats to enhance speaker and attendee engagement, including panel discussions, round table group learning, and moderated debates
- Shorter presentations with more Q&A and audience participation
- Teaching methods to drive conversation and peer-to-peer learning
- Digital interactivity to enable audience application of new knowledge and participation in Interactive Case-Based Sessions
- Unique ticketed session formats, including Meet the Professor, Clinical Controversies, and Fireside Chats
For further information: Click here