Australian & New Zealand Childrens Haematology/Oncology Group


North American Symposium on Late Complications after Childhood Cancer

Postpone until 2022

With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting air travel globally for an uncertain amount of time and to assure safety for our conference participants, the NASLCCC Program Committee has made the difficult decision to postpone the 2021 conference until 2022.

Details with the new date will be forthcoming.