26th of February 2021
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is holding a day-long virtual symposium featuring the evolving role of imaging in betterment of paediatric cancer survivorship.
Speakers will focus on topics including neuroimaging, imaging in cardio-oncology and surveillance for second malignancies.
To find out more information about this symposium – click here.
- Discuss evolving role of imaging of cancer survivors to improve outcomes and quality of life for both the survivors and supporting caregivers.
- Discuss role of imaging for second primary malignancy in the context of genetics and epidemiology.
- Discuss patient experience regarding how imaging affects cancer survivorship journey.
- Describe neuroimaging correlates of cognitive changes following initial cancer treatment.
- Explain how to do state-of-the-art imaging for evaluation of cardiac function following initial cancer therapy.
Register now – Click Here