Every year, we host a conference for members to come together and discuss the latest issues in our field. The ANZCHOG Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) is an important opportunity for people from different disciplines to collaborate, share ideas and take part in professional development, ensuring we’re pursuing our commitment to improving care for children with cancer and their families.
The ASM is comprised of informative sessions led by speakers from Australia, New Zealand and around the world; practical workshops relevant to our work; a chance for sub-groups to meet up in person; and opportunities to network.
We have commenced the planning of the 2022 ASM which will be held in Sydney
The latest ASM news will be updated here when it becomes available; including information about the scientific program, sponsorship opportunities, registration and keynote speakers.
Previous ASM locations and themes
- 2021 – Virtual, “Clinical decision making in a time of precision, hope and uncertainty”
- 2019 – Christchurch, “Families and Cancer”
- 2018 – Sydney, “Innovations in Paediatric Oncology/Haematology”
- 2017 – Adelaide
- 2016 – Cairns, in collaboration with ANR
- 2015 – Fremantle, “Difficult Diseases, Difficult Situations”
- 2014 – Sydney, “Improving Patient Care – From Bench to Bedside”