Every year, we host a conference for members to come together and discuss the latest issues in our field. The ANZCHOG Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) is an important opportunity for people from different disciplines to collaborate, share ideas and take part in professional development, ensuring we’re pursuing our commitment to improving care for children with cancer and their families.
The ASM is comprised of informative sessions led by speakers from Australia, New Zealand and around the world; practical workshops relevant to our work; a chance for sub-groups to meet up in person; and opportunities to network.
In 2023, our ASM will be held in Perth, Australia from August 24 – 26.
For more information and to join the mailing list: Click Here
Previous ASM locations
- 2022 – Sydney
- 2021 – Melbourne (Virtual), “Clinical decision-making in a time of precision, hope and uncertainty”
- 2019 – Christchurch, “Families and Cancer”
- 2018 – Sydney, “Innovations in Paediatric Oncology/Haematology”
- 2017 – Adelaide
- 2016 – Cairns, “Co-operative Care”
- 2015 – Fremantle, “Difficult Diseases, Difficult Situations”
- 2014 – Sydney, “Improving Patient Care – From Bench to Bedside”