Coming soon! A members-only site which will have an array of resources, publications and useful forms, as well as access to ANZCHOG’s Groups and relevant information.
If you are not yet an ANZCHOG member, we welcome applications from health professionals who are working – or interested in – the fields of paediatric blood diseases and cancer. Download an application form and send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be considered at the next Board meeting and you’ll be advised once it has been approved. There is no joining fee.
Join now – Download ANZCHOG Application for Membership
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to our international network of healthcare professionals
- Support for the development of new investigator-initiated studies
- Access to ANZCHOG-funded research, specialised training and education opportunities
- Notification of upcoming research grants
- Opportunities to contribute to the development and conduct of research undertaken by our specialised research groups
- Newsletters and the latest sector news updates
You must be a member to receive ANZCHOG funding and support.
Our Membership Groups
- Solid Tumour Group
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Tumour Group
- Psycho-oncology Group
- Transplantation And Cellular Therapies in Children (TACTIC) (formerly Bone Marrow Transplant Group)
- Leukaemia/Lymphoma Group
- Nursing Group
- Radiation Oncology Group
- National Patient and Carer Advisory Group
- Long-Term Follow-Up/Survivorship Group
- Clinical Research Professionals Group